The Diamond Girls is built on the promise that each diamond must not only meet your expectations but are also responsibly sourced. We will carefully inspect each diamond going beyond the technical qualities of the 4c’s to handpick your perfect stone and always keep your budget in mind. Whether our customers are diamond experts themselves or want no part of the science behind the purchase, we always go through the same 10 checkpoints for our clients.
Every diamond will be thoroughly examined and rigorously examined by The Diamond Girls to ensure that there is nothing to inhibit the beauty or durability of the stone.
Our goal is to provide you with a beautiful, timeless piece that you can hand down generation after generation. We work with the top designers in the world to provide you with excellent craftsmanship while also keeping up with trends.
We help to make sure that the ring or jewelry item you choose is a design that appeals to yours and your partner’s needs. We back this with a 100% money-back guarantee. We want to make sure that every purchase from The Diamond Girls is a complete reflection of who we are. And we want you to be proud. We strive to make you the hero.
What we look for in a diamond and gemstone is:
- Clarity:Positioning and color of imperfections
- Internal/surface graining and haziness
- Color of the diamond
- The hue that determines the color
- Cut of the diamond
- Grading report: Lab that graded the diamond
What we look for in Jewelry:
We have strict quality control for all in stock and custom design products we sell. We have built long term relationships with vendors that maintain high standards for their pieces.
For custom design we have extensive procedures in place to ensure you get a quality, one of a kind item that we are proud to represent. The custom design process starts with landing on your dream design. We can achieve this through inspiration pictures or in house sketches. This is where the fun begins!
- CAD-a 3-D computer model is made of your design. You get to see a photorealistic rendering from all angles to make sure its perfect.
- Quality/Design check #1– once the CAD is done a manger or owner checks over each CAD for any potential design, warranty, or maintenance issues.
- Wax– once its perfect a wax model is made from the computer design. In some cases this can be brought in for you to try on and see in person
- Production– the wax mold is cast in metal, stones are set and final polish is done
- Quality/Design Check #2– before anything leaves our shop one last check is made by an owner or our in house goldsmith to ensure your item is something we are proud to represent and you are proud to own.